Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Janet Jackson Clarifies The Rumor About Engagement

Janet Jackson Clarifies The Rumor About Engagement
Janet Jackson

has dismissed reports she's engaged to her wealthy Arab businessman boyfriend Wissam Al Mana. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime partner, producer , last summer after seven years of dating.

Her new romance with the billionaire industrialist became public earlier this year and recent reports suggested the new couple was already making plans to wed. But the singer appeared on U.S. breakfast program "Good Morning America" on Monday, October 25, dismissing the claims.

She said, "He's a very, very private man so I don't talk about our relationship but I really think it's important that I just say this: they've (the press) been trying to marry me off for a very, very long time. But I'm not engaged so I will say that."


 

mbt sale uk prezzi mbt scarpe mbt prezzi scarpe mbt vendita scarpe mbt prezzo scarpe mbt roma mbt precios mbt calzado mbt espaƃ±a

No comments:

Post a Comment