Friday, January 7, 2011

Guy Ritchie's Relationship with His Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley Is Heating Up

Guy Ritchie's Relationship with His Girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley Is Heating Up
Jacqui Ainsley, Guy Ritchie

Guy Ritchie's relationship with his girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is heating up - the model has moved in to the filmmaker's London home. The director, who split from ex-wife in 2008, started dating Ainsley early 2010 and Ritchie proved he's serious about the British beauty by taking her on holiday with his son Rocco in July.

Now the pair has moved in together - Ainsley tells Tatler magazine, "I'm living with Guy in Marylebone (London). I don't think there was really an official moment - no huge conversation or anything strange - we just wanted to spend time together and I was there all the time and evenings after work, so it just kind of happened."

And the 29 year old is keen to one day start a family with the "Snatch" filmmaker, "I've known since I was very little that I want to be a mummy and I want to have kids. Family is so important to me and obviously I think about it, but I'm still fairly young and I don't want to rush things. I want everything to happen organically."


 

nike airstore nike air force nike air jordan nike shoes nike running shoes nike basketball shoes nike store nike outlet nike air max nike online store Nike factory nike uk store air max 90 air max 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment